Custom Hauler Wagon Mobility Scooter: No Handicap Stigma – SW2
Electric Cart Super Wagon Express Is Built For Heavy Duty Commercial Use; Many Designs Are Available for Your Custom Electric Wagon; Drivable Cart Is Very Easy To Steer And Stable
This Custom Electric Wagon Is Powered By Cutting Edge, “Go Green Technology”, And Runs 16 Hours On One Charge At Variable Speeds From A Crawl, For In Crowds, Up To 10 MPH In Open Areas
Custom Hauler Wagon Mobility Scooter: No Handicap Stigma
Custom Built To Order Personal Transportation Mobility Scooter (Electric Super Wagon) With Hauling Capacity & No Handicap Stigma - "pat. pending" Fun Designs By H. J. Nick to go anywhere a electronic mobility scooter, wheelchair or Segway is allowed - indoors, outdoors, smooth surfaces or off-road - such as special venue events on lawns, beaches, parks, golf courses, flea markets, swap meets, big box stores, and much more!
This Electric Mobility Wagon Scooter - the fun on the go people mover and hauler - can be driven directly up to 30 miles or more with out recharging depending upon your destination schedule, and because of its lightweight design it allows for ease of power ramp loading to most pickup truck beds, vehicle lifts, or towed in any light duty trailer for longer destinations.
This Is The Rolls Royce Of Power Scooters. This fun high end electric scooter and super hauler wagon with matching trailer is being offered as a custom - handmade in America - to fine art quality, built to world class commercial use standards, constructed to last and to do the Hard Job (not foreign, fast and cheap mass production, with a early expiration date). Learn more about our master handcrafted Custom Mobility Scooters.
ADA Compliant - See Link For Government Guidelines ADA Information
If you are disabled or handicapped, you may also qualify for all or part of this to be paid by your insurance provider or Medicare - see your insurance carrier for details.
Custom Electric Heavy Hauler Wagon Etc."pat. pending"
This very stable platform is a customizable multipurpose vehicle or people hauler, beach wagon, cargo carrier, and mobile kiosk platform great for trade shows, malls, retail outlets, etc. Like a business in a box, start your own business or expand on this mobility scooter wagon and trailer platform - Keep Cost Low And Your Profits High. The perfect vehicle for use as a Rental Fleet as an individual, or family hauler that allows the entire family to enjoy theme parks or large venue events without many trips hauling supplies or walking long distances to bathrooms and other essential needs. This custom mobility scooter also allows for easy transportation with the little ones, handicapped persons, as well as a convenient transport carrier for the cooler, toys, blankets, towels, extra clothes and the family dog.
Optional Hauler Trailer Available
Mobility Power Scooter & Heavy Hauler Wagon
This custom electric wagon is powered by cutting edge Go Green technology and runs 16 hours on one charge at variable speeds from a crawl in crowds up to 10 MPH. Our customizable mobility scooter wagon also features reverse controls and electro-mechanical brakes.
We Think You Will Agree This Is A Must Have Multi Purpose Work Horse
Custom Electric Mobility Scooter Wagon "pat. pending"We Also Offer The Matching Super Wagon Hauler Trailer With Hidden Easy Slide Ramp. This matching super wagon hauler trailer is designed to match your mobility wagon. It also doubles as a extra carrier trailer or display platform that can be towed behind your electric powered super wagon as well as your car or truck. This multipurpose trailer is street legal, complete with all LED signal, running and brake lights. This trailer also features extra wide highway tires, full suspension, and can carry up to 2,000 pounds plus.
Get your super Mobility Scooter Wagon and Trailer ordered today before the cut off date for this year. Due to our hand custom building and high demand we limit the number of scooters we produce each year. This high end mobility scooter is the Rolls Royce of power scooters (wagons)! Call to custom order 1-800-292-0008.
H. J. Nick invented the mobility go green electric power wagon to eliminate the handy cap stigma of mobility scooters for disabled and not so disabled persons around the world. H. J. Nick is an active baby boomer and is becoming more aware of aging and the body's limits as we get older. He began to see that the aging "Boomer" population in their minds think young, and still act as if they were 20 or 30 years young. Also aware of the need for a mobility scooter for the handicapped especially our wounded warriors he began to passionately invest his time and money developing a product that every one would love to have with out the hand capped stigma.
Get your super mobility scooter wagon and trailer ordered today before the cut off date for this year. Due to our custom handmade production process, and high demand we limit the number of scooters we produce each year. This high end mobility scooter is the Rolls Royce of power scooters! Call to custom order at 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Hauler Wagon Mobility Scooter Specifications:
- Always fun to use in all weather indoors or out doors
- Dual pairs of 18Ah long life batteries give you all the power you will ever need for Go Green performance with 0 emissions
- Low cost battery replacement
- Easy to read back lit battery gauge
- On board charger allows you to plug in anywhere there is a 110 volt outlet
- Heavy duty enclosed electric motor runs fully loaded on one full charged battery set up to 8 hours, simply flip the switch to the second set and your ready to go another 8 hours
- Battery range will vary due to load weight, drive surface, and terrain
- Electronic speed control easy to operate with thumb control – forward and reverse
- Controller 90amp dynamic r series
- Electro-mechanical brakes
- Friendly in a crowd courtesy horn
- Wagon bed and rails solid mortise and tenon oak with 1″ solid oak timber bed
- Heavy duty steel main frame allows you to carry large or heavy loads while riding in your wagon
- Comfortable 17″x 16″ stadium style adjustable position seat with fold down back and seat pocket
- Number of seat positions: 6 (1″ increments)
- Adjustable and removable arm rest
- Adjustable and removable foot rest
- Two cup holders, flush in floor
- Tires: tubeless inflatable 15″ X 6″ wide pneumatic heavy duty, High Roller, knobby, all-terrain, non-marking tires with load caring heavy-duty steel wheels
- Wheels: double ball bearing wheels
- Axles: strong 3/4″ solid steel axles
- Easy steering: engineered with tie-rod twin axles for non-tip turning
- Tongue is designed to be steerable and very nimble under a full load and is also pullable with power assist
- Up front riding allows you to not have to dismount to reach things or go through door ways
- You may walk this as a pull-wagon fully loaded using the controls to power assist forward or reverse
- Rear coil spring suspension
- Ground clearance to transaxle/motor 5″
- Turning radius 39″
- Freewheel mode-yes
- Wheelchair, scooter ramp friendly
- Fits through standard size doors with ease
- Safe and durable even in rainy, wet conditions
- Under coated for all weather operation
- Overall dimensions length is 48″ length X 24″ wide (42″ height to top of seat)
- Height (ground to top back of seat) 42″
- Super wagon can also pull a utility trailer for extra load capacity
- Warranty – frame: lifetime – drive train: 2 years – electronics: 2 years – batteries: excluded
Scooter Mobility Custom Options:
- Put your name or business logo on this custom mobility scooter to personalize your wagon
- Custom design the wagon bed rails to your taste or theme
- Tailgate is removable for extended length for over hanging loads or used as a buddy seat
- Under wagon bed 12v LED lighting
- LED 12v head lights with on off switch
- Rear LED 12v running lights
- Phone and computer charger plug
- On board mobile wireless hot spot
- Mobile navigator
- Hands free built in speakers
- Chrome wheels
- Chrome bumpers
- Chrome chassis
- Custom Shade Tops
- Bimini Top
- C Cab with removable bed cover
- Theme Park Canopy Top
- "Patent Pending"
Additional Details And Uses For The Custom Hauler Wagon Mobility Scooter
The Super Wagon Express Classic is an extremely versatile vehicle that is both a mobility scooter, and a hauler wagon. It is ideal for allowing folks with limited mobility to perform household chores, and can also haul around any of your heavy collectibles. With a weight capacity of 1000 pounds, this is ideal for use as a work wagon, and weighs 300 pounds. This allows it to hold the weight most humans, and allows for a stable platform that can be used to pull up on.
It is also a work wagon that allows a stable platform for a step ladder at rear, allowing for a semi-able bodied person to be able to do ladder involved chores while on the platform, and allows for easily moving positions, and is ideal for cleaning, painting, window washing, rain gutters, and more. It is also great for nailing in hanging plants, and pool-side events as well. To top it all off the Super Wagon Express runs good over sand at the beach, and is available with custom shade tops upon request. We have also retro fitted these with two swivel stadium seats with side rails removable so two people can pull along side a creek or pond to go fishing with all gear on board, and also have all seats facing the water. We also offer other differ colors and styles such as this brown, wood colored Super Wagon Express, and unlimited customization options. Like with any of our custom, handmade products, when designing a Super Wagon with our experts at ArtFactory.com, your options are limited only by your imagination.
The Story Behind The Super Wagon
H. J. Nick is an active baby boomer and is becoming more aware of aging and the body's limits as we get older. While being a fit able-bodied man that works out everyday and keeps himself healthy, he began to see that the aging Boomer population in their minds think young, and still act as if they were 20 or 30 years young. Also aware of the need for a mobility scooter for the handicapped especially our wounded warriors he began to passionately invest his time and money developing a product that every one would love to have with out the handicapped stigma.
The problem is that no one can cheat the aging process. Even though individuals may still be able to do many of the same things they were able to do when they were 20 or 30, at age 50 and 60 (or more) they simply cannot do it as long. And of course persons with real handicaps really want to be as independent and active as they once were. This is really hard to accomplish using most mobility scooters on the market today. And the answer is not a golf cart.
Being a person that travels all over the world to car shows, furniture shows, art shows, flea markets, concerts, sporting events and a lot of other indoor or outdoor large venue events that require walking and carrying heavy things, and being the problem solver and artist-designer he is and has been his entire life, H. J. Nick began to look for a way to solve this problem - to extend the time and pleasure he and his family get from these extended events. As you may know, some of these shows are spread over many acres and are held indoors as well as outdoors. Carrying supplies such as water and other essentials was also limited. He noticed for many others this was a huge hardship, as well as a big reason to not participate.
After looking for solutions around the world to solve this problem he found the options were limited and not ideal for this purpose. This had been his mode of operation his entire life - that necessity becomes the reason for invention - as it has been for many inventors throughout history. H. J. Nick began by assembling his design team to research mobility vehicles that would be ADA compliant, so they could be used indoors in stores such as COSTCO, HOME DEPOT, or simply GROCERY STORES as well as these other market venues. It seemed it was either Handicap Vehicles, Wheelchairs or Segways, that could not really carry much, or golf carts that would not be allowed in these places and were not ADA compliant. Then there were all the half baked ideas of adding trailers to mobility scooters or the modifications to existing designs, most like putting lipstick on a pig as he says. After several years of investing in, testing, and prototyping he finally patented the Man Cave Express / Super Wagon and its multi-purpose carrying trailer.
Read More At: Mobility Scooter - Super Wagon Express
Custom Hauler Wagon Mobility Scooter Info
- Mall kiosk platform with tow wagon clothing sales
- Ice cream express sales platform
- Taxi Express with trailer and multiple seating
- Filmmakers express wagons and trailers
- Warehouse express wagons
- Large indoor property management Express Wagon
- Mall Cop Express Security Wagon
- Mall Express Wagons for hauling customers purchases from mall to car
- Art Show Express Wagon for setup from trailer to show tent
- Truck to warehouse express wagons
- Car to campsite express wagon and trailer
- Barrett Jackson car auction express wagon
- Collage campus to dorm express wagon
- Around the campus for pizza delivery express wagon
- Mom on Board child carrier express wagon with custom covered trailer
- Riding pet carrier wagon with c cab and bed shade
- Family at Disney express wagon with trailer and custom Disney style paint and fabric
- High Rise Office Mail Express Carrier
- In The City Around Town Express Carrier
- His and her wheelchair replacements personalized
- Man Cave express to haul in the under belly of their motor home
- Indoor and outdoor flea market owner Texas general purpose
Tongue is designed to be steerable and very nimble under a full load and is also pullable with a variable speed power assist. Carries yourself and over 1000 pounds. Dual long life batteries give you all the power you will ever need for Go Green performance with no emissions. The built-in solar recharging panel allows the batteries to automatically recharge in sunlight. This also means you may walk this wagon fully loaded using the controls to power assist forward or reverse. The wagon tongue and front end steering system have been designed to carry heavy loads as well as be easy to turn fully loaded while riding.
We also have designed an express wagon trailer carrier that pulls this wagon behind your vehicle on a simple Reese hitch. When you get to your destination, you simply slide out the hidden ramp of the wagon trailer to enable you to unload your express wagon under its power assist control. Then convert to a matching wagon you can pull behind your express wagon for additional load capacity.
The Wagon bed is made of 1" inch solid timber oak and is carpeted so you may carry fragile items with ease. The heavy duty steel main frame allows you to carry large or heavy loads while riding in your wagon. The super wagon can also pull a utility trailer for extra load capacity. Heavy duty hand built mortise and tenon 1/2" solid oak side rails are sturdy and will keep any load on board. Tail gate is removable or can be ordered as a fold down for extended length for over hanging loads or can be used as a buddy seat. Tires: Tubeless inflatable 15" X 6" wide pneumatic heavy duty high roller knobby all terrain non marking tires are also heavy duty steel and are rated to carry up to 2000 pound loads.