Tokheim Interceptor Gas Pump: Model 452 AP Vintage Texaco Fire Chief – T452AP
This In An Original Gas Pump From The 1960’s, Sold In As Is Condition, With Reproduction Gas Globe
This Pump Is NOT An ArtFactory.com Museum Quality Restoration
Tokheim Interceptor Gas Pump: Model 452 AP Vintage Texaco Fire Chief
This is an original Tokheim Interceptor Gas Pump, Model 452 AP with authentic Texaco Fire Chief signage and reproduction globe. This item is sold in as-is condition (as pictured), was purchased as part of a collection, and is NOT an ArtFactory.com museum quality restoration. This item is perfect for your man cave or game room, and is a great item if a fully restored original is outside of your budget.
However, if you are looking for a work of genuine fine art, we also offer fully working, museum quality restored vintage visible gas pumps that can be viewed by clicking this link. To inquire about purchasing this vintage Tokheim Interceptor Gas Pump with Texaco Fire Chief signage call us at 1-800-292-0008.
Tokheim Interceptor Gas Pump Specifications
- Type: Vintage Electric Gas Pump
- Company: Tokheim
- Model: 452 AP
- Station Signage: Texaco Fire Chief
- Era: 1960's
- Place Of Manufacture: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Color: Red/White/Black/Silver
- Globe: Capco Globe With Authentic Period Inserts
- Dimensions: 69” Tall x 25” Wide x 18”Deep
- Condition: Non Working/Unrestored
Note: Due to our earned reputation, we have the good fortune to be in high demand by collectors. We always have a waiting list for most items. We suggest if you are looking for a specific collectable, restored to this level, please ask to be placed on our first come, first served list. (Refundable deposit required.) Call 1-800-292-0008
Antique Gas Pump Restorations Info
- All brass parts are solid polished original brass
- Rare collectors preferred original "Milk Glass" globe
- All sign-age is correct porcelain original era material (no fake foreign made parts or signs used)
- All internals have been polished and rebuilt
- Pump is in working order
- Backed by a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913
We are the oldest and largest restorer of fine art, museum quality, historically correct antiques, and supplier of genuine investment quality un-restored classic Americana (namely signs). Museum quality, historically correct means a world class restoration that preserves all original signs, badges, glass with anomalies, natural aged patina, ect. with non structural damage. All age wear and tear is proudly displayed, when possible, on signage and gas pump globes. Contact the Art Factory for information on restoring your antique gas pumps at 1-800-292-0008.
There are no reviews yet.