Vintage Sunoco Oil Disney Sign: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, And Pluto – VS6273

An Original 1940’s Era Gas Station Advertisement for Sunoco Motor Oil “Oils Often Cause Knocks But Sunoco Oil keeps Motors Knockless”

Don’t Settle For Low Quality Reproduction Signs, When You Can Own The Genuine Article


Vintage Sunoco Oil Disney Sign: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, And Pluto

This is an original vintage Sunoco Oil Disney sign was displayed at Sunoco gas stations in the late 1930's through mid the 1940's. This authentic gasoline advertisement features Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Pluto, and is one of many signs featuring Disney characters, as Sunoco had a licensing agreement with them from 1938-1946. This sign promotes Sunoco's motor oil, and featuring the slogan "Oils often cause knocks, but Sunoco Oil keeps motors knockless". This is one of several Disney licensed Sunoco signs that we have recently gotten in stock, but don't miss out because these are selling as fast as we can get them in. This is just one of hundreds of original, collectible petroliana signs currently available from

Item Sold At Reduced Price, Cannot Be Verified/Certified

These signs sold at a reduced cost were purchased as part of large collections. On average, we have been able to certify 98% of the items from these collections as real, original, genuine, and old, thus meaning it is overwhelmingly likely that the entire collection is authentic. As for the other 2% that we cannot verify, any time WE ARE NOT 100% SURE, these items are sold at a reduced price, making them the best value for your money.


Note: Due to our earned reputation, we have the good fortune to be in high demand by collectors. We always have a waiting list for most items. We suggest if you are looking for a specific collectable, restored to this level, please ask to be placed on our first come, first served list. (Refundable deposit required.) Call 1-800-292-0008

Vintage Sunoco Oil Disney Sign Specifications

  • Type: Porcelain Enamel
  • Sides: Single Sided
  • Company: Sunoco
  • Product: Sunoco Motor Oil
  • Year Of Production: 1939
  • Country Of Manufacture: USA
  • Color: Yellow/Black/Red/Others
  • Dimensions: 24" Wide x 12" Tall
  • Condition: Original, as-is, see photos for details

We Specialize In Investment Quality Collectible Petroliana

Like all of our vintage collectible petroliana, this vintage Sunoco Oil Disney sign is original, investment quality, vintage collectible memorabilia. This authentic porcelain sign for Sunoco Motor Oil has not been restored. It is sold in original, as-is condition as pictured. It is our belief that these vintage signs should be kept in tact with any original dings, dents, bullet holes, etc. as the preserves the original history of the sign. This sign is nearly completely clean and free of damage, and is in outstanding condition over all for a sign that is now, nearly 80-years-old. It is a single-sided, rectangular sign with four original hanging holes. This iconic sign from the "Golden Age" of the American open road is perfect for display in any man cave, game room, or automotive business.

In addition to signs, we also have a large selections of museum quality vintage visible gas pumpsrestored vending machines, and more. We can also restore your existing petroliana, or vintage vending machine. All restorations are done to working condition. This means completely restored to original manufacture specifications. We are a one stop shop when it comes to outfitting your man cave or game room. We even make custom doors and furniture for in any theme for your man cave. Contact us at 1-800-292-0008 for pricing on the vintage Sunoco Oil Disney sign, or any of our other investment quality, collectible petroliana.

Vintage Sunoco Oil Disney Sign Info

When we use the terms "Museum Quality" and "Historically Correct," we are indicating our world-class process. We absolutely preserve all original signs, badges, glass with anomalies, natural aged patinas, and everything that makes a vintage item collectible. Maintaining non-structural damage, all age, wear, and tear is proudly displayed to showcase each item's unique charm.

Due to our earned reputation, we have the good fortune to be in high demand by collectors. Because most of our items have a waiting list, if you're looking for a specific collectible, please ask to be put on our first come, first served list (refundable deposit required).

We are the oldest and largest seller of fine art, historically correct, museum quality antiques and genuine, investment quality classic Americana.

World Class Collector Investments

All Vintage Memorabilia Offered Is A Genuine Collectable And Appreciable Asset

All Items Are Of Highest Museum Quality World Class Collector Level


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vintage Sunoco Oil Disney Sign: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, And Pluto – VS6273”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.