Restored Vixen Spark Plug Cleaner: Vintage 1920's Collectible Automobilia
Genuine Americana For Sale - This Is A Very Rare Vintage Early 1900s Porcelain Spark Plug Tester And Cleaner - By Edmund J Wudel Mfg Co Los Angeles 22 California - It is In Condition As Shown. (Please Read History At Bottom Of This Page.) One Only.
Interesting Historical Facts
Restored Vixen Spark Plug Cleaner Info
- All brass parts are solid polished original brass
- Rare collectors preferred original "Milk Glass" globe
- All sign-age is correct porcelain original era material (no fake foreign made parts or signs used)
- All internals have been polished and rebuilt
- Pump is in working order
- Backed by a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913
We are the oldest and largest restorer of fine art, museum quality, historically correct antiques, and supplier of genuine investment quality un-restored classic Americana (namely signs). Museum quality, historically correct means a world class restoration that preserves all original signs, badges, glass with anomalies, natural aged patina, ect. with non structural damage. All age wear and tear is proudly displayed, when possible, on signage and gas pump globes. Contact the Art Factory for information on restoring your antique gas pumps at 1-800-292-0008.