Vintage Firestone Neon Sign: Lighted Storefront Tire Store Advertising – NS6239
These Are Heavy Genuine Vintage Porcelain Letters With Fully Rebuilt Neon And All Solid State Transformers, Measures 18 Feet Wide
Perfect For Your Man Cave Or Automotive Business And Really Makes A Statement With Its Size
Vintage Firestone Neon Sign: Lighted Storefront Tire Store Advertising
This is an original vintage Firestone neon sign. These neon lighted, thick, heavy porcelain enamel letters are a size that would be used for the front of a retail store. It is just one of hundreds of authentic, collectible signs currently for sale from ArtFactory.com. This is an original sign from the 1940's with cobalt blue on the front of the orange letters letters that are 18 feet wide by 2 feet deep by 7 feet tall in total. It is an ideal showpiece to hang on the wall of a large auto shop, or garage. A size this large and rare is sure to WOW your friend and clients. Like all of our signs, it is in original, unrestored condition, as shown. We believe in keeping signs in unrestored condition, because these blemishes are part of the history and story of the sign. However, all neon, SOLID STATE TRANSFORMERS, wiring, mounts, and electrical parts have been fully rebuilt or replaced by our experts. The neon features a separate on/off toggle pull cord as pictured.
Vintage Firestone Neon Sign Additional Details
This vintage Firestone neon sign is original memorabilia from one of America's most iconic brands. It is sold in original unrestored condition because our belief is that signs should not be restored because every ding, dent, and blemish is part of the history and story of the item. We are a one stop shop when it comes to outfitting your man cave or game room. We can can outfit an entire gas station or automotive themed room for you, or help you find that one special item that has been missing from your collection. In addition to signs, we have vintage visible gas pumps, oil pumps, lubesters, and more that we have fully restored to working, museum quality condition. Our petroliana restorations are the best in the business because nobody has been doing it longer, or pays as much attention to detail.
Watch Neon Sign Restorations Video
Vintage Firestone Neon Sign Specifications
- An Investment Quality World Class Fine Art Neon Restoration Signed By Award Winning Artist H.J. Nick
- Type: Vintage Genuine Porcelain Letters With Fully Rebuilt Neon And Wiring As Well As Metal Housing Cans
- Sides: Single Sided Structural steel Sign Box Can Be Hung and is supplied with crane lifting hanger brackets
- Shape: Original Antique Heavy Porcelain Enamel Letters
- Company: Firestone
- Product: Tires
- Era: 1930's - 1940's
- Country Of Manufacture: U.S.A.
- Color: Orange/Cobalt Blue Porcelain
- New Steel Housing Can Is Painted And Matched To Cobalt Blue
- Dimensions: 18 Feet Wide By 2 Feet Tall (Overall height of 7 Feet Including Stand On Wheels)
- Condition: Original Porcelain Sign Not Restored Or Doctored (As-Is, See Photos For Details)
- Neon Details: All neon and solid state transformers, wiring, mounts, switches, and wires have been replaced.
- Housing can has been rebuilt in heavy gauge steel and finished for indoor or outdoor use.
- Neon has separate toggle pull chord as pictured so that the sign can easily be switched on and off with out unplugging.
- Mounted On Stand With Wheels As Pictured, Or Sign Can Be Removed To Wall Hang Indoors Or Outside
Rare Collectible Neon Automobilia Signs From ArtFactory.com
This rare vintage Firestone neon sign is the perfect conversation piece that will wow your friends and clients alike. Like all of our vintage collectible signs, it is guaranteed authentic, investment quality memorabilia. We specialize in those hard to find signs that serious collectors are looking for. All antique collectables offered are genuine memorabilia and appreciable assets, not fake reproductions. All items are fine collectable art at the highest world class collector level. Contact us today for pricing on this collectible vintage Firestone neon sign or any of our collectible Americana, antique signs, old gas pumps, and classic collectibles at 1-800-292-0008.
More Vintage Collectible Firestone Tires Signs For Sale From ArtFactory.com
Vintage Firestone Neon Sign Info
When we use the terms "Museum Quality" and "Historically Correct," we are indicating our world-class process. We absolutely preserve all original signs, badges, glass with anomalies, natural aged patinas, and everything that makes a vintage item collectible. Maintaining non-structural damage, all age, wear, and tear is proudly displayed to showcase each item's unique charm.
Due to our earned reputation, we have the good fortune to be in high demand by collectors. Because most of our items have a waiting list, if you're looking for a specific collectible, please ask to be put on our first come, first served list (refundable deposit required).
We are the oldest and largest seller of fine art, historically correct, museum quality antiques and genuine, investment quality classic Americana.